Foxseal ChestSeal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds. Foxseal is designed for simple, consistent performance in the field as a tool in prevention and treatment of pneumothorax.
The advanced adhesive works on wet or hairy skin. Foxseal is a compact size to fit neatly in Individual First Aid Kits, so that leaks from creased dressings that are stored folded are no longer an issue. Two seals per pack allow entry and exit wounds to be treated and the design is valve-free, in line with the latest CoTCCC guidelines. The chest can be vented with the easily-gripped tab and the adhesive re-seals. Foxseal provides dependable adhesion in the most challenging situations.
- Two seals per pack
- FDA and CE listed
- 4 tear notches for opening
- Injuries up to 15cm maximum length
- Adhesion performance maintained at -18° and +55°C
- Compact pack fits IFAK without folding
- Corrugated, high visibility peel tab for venting
- Re-sealing adhesive
- NATO Stock Number: 6510-99-153-4041