Jax was created in a tiny box room back in 2016, since then we have expanded to a double garage, then to a 1000 sq ft industrial workspace and finally to our current 7000 sq ft property based on a busy industrial estate in Burnopfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne. During this time we have worked with approximately 20,000 customers , a lot of whom return regularly due to the relationships between them and our wonderful staff, whose experience in medical sales extends long before 2016.
Good question, for years people have been overcharged on their first aid and safety supplies, knowing full well that businesses and consumers will pay due to the nature of the product and the requirements in the workplace - we buy direct from manufacturers and in some cases we are the manufacturer, we keep our bills low and customer loyalty high so we can pass on massive savings.
Just some of the benefits of buying through us -
- Low prices, high quality - all of our products are CE marked, tested by regulating bodies and sterile where applicable.
- Volume discount pricing - buying in bulk allows us to negotiate better prices - speak with us before you place a large order
- No minimum order - ever
- Free gifts program
- Product sourcing - cant find it on our website? Ask us! We have access to thousands upon thousands of products in the safety, medical and first aid market.
- Free support & returns - a dedicated account manager assigned to you. Contact them any time and they will be very happy to help.
- Purchase order ability - £300 instant credit for UK companies, NHS, schools and more - simply choose "purchase order" payment method during checkout. Simple.
- Product branding - we offer free vinyl printing on selected boxes & bags, we have also developed multiple bespoke products for our resellers
We regularly get involved with the community both local and national, for example we installed a community public access defibrillator on our building for the local businesses and residents to use should the worst happen.
Or when Bushbury Tigers FC who are over 200 miles away won a defibrillator through our Facebook competition.
We also work very closely with local defibrillator charities who have placed 300+ defibrillators in the North East of England.