Emergency Backpack, Large, Polyester, Black
Designed for provision of first aid and emergency medical care. This tough, hard-wearing, spacious and lightweight emergency medical backpack ensures the safe transport of vital equipment and facilitates quick access to the right tools when every second counts. The Large Emergency Backpack comes with five variously coloured modular inner bags, designed to attach with Velcro to the compartmentalised interior. This means equipment is always secure, organised and easy to access. The interior dividers can also be removed to allow for larger equipment to be transported.
Alongside the main pocket there are two front pockets and two side pockets, providing plenty of room for documents, notepads, ampoule cases, sharps containers and more. Reflective strips and eye-catching zippers ensure visibility and practicality in adverse conditions, and there are Velcro straps for attaching patches. The design features padded shoulder straps, quick-release straps and a slip-proof handle at the top for easy handling. The bottom is equipped with robust plastic pyramid feet and reinforced material for stability and protection when setting the backpack down on hard surfaces.
- Includes five modular inner bags in assorted colours, with Velcro fastening and clear windows for simple organisation, secure placement and ease of use
- Main pocket contains removable frame for added versatility
- Features 2 front and 2 side pockets for extra capacity
- Extremely robust yet comfortable to carry
- Weighs just 2kg with approx. 23L volume
- In black, ideal for security forces