Emergency Backpack, Large, PVC, Red
Designed for provision of first aid and emergency medical care. It is made of high-quality wipe-clean PVC which is waterproof and resistant to heavy loads, tears, scratching and abrasion. It’s also easy to clean and disinfect, making it an ideal medical bag for emergencies in any conditions. This tough, hard-wearing, spacious and lightweight emergency medical backpack ensures the safe transport of vital equipment and facilitates quick access to the right tools when every second counts. The Large Emergency Backpack comes with five modular inner bags, designed to attach with Velcro to the compartmentalised interior. This means equipment is always secure, organised and easy to access. The interior dividers can also be removed to allow for larger equipment to be transported.
Alongside the main pocket there are two front pockets and two side pockets, providing plenty of room for documents, notepads, ampoule cases, sharps containers and more. Reflective strips and eye-catching zippers ensure visibility and practicality in adverse conditions, and there are Velcro straps for attaching patches. The design features padded shoulder straps, quick-release straps and a slip-proof handle at the top for easy handling. The bottom is equipped with robust plastic pyramid feet and reinforced material for stability and protection when setting the backpack down on hard surfaces.
- Wipe-clean PVC material is waterproof, hard-wearing and simple to clean and disinfect, designed especially for emergency medical service
- Includes five modular inner bags with Velcro fastening and clear windows for secure placement and ease of use
- Main pocket contains removable frame for added versatility
- Features 2 front and 2 side pockets for extra capacity
- Weighs just 3kg with approx. 23L volume
- 50cmH x 32cmW x 15cmD