Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan Adult Professional Manikin is unlike any other on the market.
Now with NEW CPR rate monitor, in accordance with 2015 CPR Guidelines.
- When performing CPR the monitor provides student and instructor with instant feedback
- Realistic looking and acting manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students
- Clamshell design - easy to carry and quick to setup
- Face shield/lung bag is secured so it won't slip
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR
- Clicker mechanism increases students confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- 3 Year warranty
- Weighing in at 6.5lbs and measuring at 14" x 7" x 23"
Prestan manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert face shield/lung bag. Prestan’s revolutionary new CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily.
The patented face/head tilt, the Prestan Professional Adult Manikin simulates the way an actual victim’s head would move if they required CPR. In addition, the unique construction of our manikins incorporates a mechanism to help them use the correct force to compress the chest to the correct depth.
- 10 Lung bags
- Soft vinyl carry bag
Prestan Professional Manikins are equipped with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compressions. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real life feel of delivering 100-120 dgsgcompressions per minute.